OLD DAYS

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Tue May 21 17:14:28 EDT 2002

I came after the paper tape, but I remember way back in elementary school
learning to type on an apple II with talking typer from aph.  It had an echo
synth that I didn't understand, and two disk drives (5.25") and took about 5
minutes to boot.  Then it would crash if I  backspaced to many times in the
date, and the whole process would have to be repeated.