OLD DAYS

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Tue May 21 10:45:49 EDT 2002

Dan, You don't remember punched cards?

Even as late as the early 1970's, everyone in the U.S. got a
punched card, at least one, in the mail every week. Our phone
bills came with punched cards that had to be returned in order
that our remittances would be credited to our account properly.

Have we so soon forgotten that ostensibly immortal refrain of the
60's:

Do not bend, fold, staple, or mutilate ...