fetchmail question

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon May 20 23:52:37 EDT 2002

You mean the address of the e-mail server changes from time to time?
Never heard of such a thing.  I can well understand your own I/P
address changing, hence dynamic assignment but the e-mail server must
have a static I/P address.  If the address to the server is changing,
there must be some way to address it as there would be no other way
unless they have some arbertrary name assigned and they map that to
the address.  <hmmmm> sounds like a DNS deal if that is what they are
doing at all.