interesting experiment.

Dave Hunt < dave.hunt2 at verizon.net
Mon May 20 19:05:56 EDT 2002

Anne,

I find the documentation for term mode is better in emacspeak 15 than
in previous versions.  Maybe It is I what is improving??  LOL.

I find terminal mode sufficient for lynx (There are sites I visit,
that w3 will not handle well), and even the Redhat setup tools.
Wouldn't want to use it for things like chatting or instant messaging,
though, I have.

-Dave