A pine and/or Speakup question

Dan Murphy mweeby at earthlink.net
Mon May 20 17:46:31 EDT 2002

Hi all.
I have been using Pine with Speakup for quite a while now and especially
now that I am using Nano as the editor it's even better, but I have only
one small problem.
If someone puts a link to a web site or some such thing in a message, I
can usually hit it by pressing "enter."  My problem is that if I am
trying to arrow through a message to get to the link, the arrow keys
seem to give me very arbitrary results.  I've seen all these settings in
the config for different ways in which arrow keys can be made to behave,
but what would be best for use with speakup?
thanks.

Dan Murphy
mailto:mweeby at earthlink.net
Moon Of 3 Rings BBS: telnet://soltrath.dyndns.org
Web Site: http://home.earthlink.net/~mweeby/