possible sollution

Gregory Nowak greg at romualt.dhs.org
Mon May 20 13:19:08 EDT 2002

Hey, I know I'm bad sometimes, but why don't you check your spelling/typing? Also, as long as Kirk himself doesn't say windows bashing is not allowed on this list, I will with much pleasure continue to bash it when someone like Amir offends my GNU/Linux sensibilities by singing the praises of windows.
Greg