Get Out Of Jail Free!

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Mon May 20 09:22:43 EDT 2002

Hi all,

Excuse my simple language but it is needed here.

Teddy, do you understand the word "console"?  Do you know what it
means when we talk about Linux?

You run Emacspeak in one console, your other consoles are free.  You
can run six separate consoles at one time.  You can use six consoles
at the same time.

Hook up that decTalk internal, install speakup and Emacspeak and use
both.

Ann P.