Linux games.

Thomas Ward slingshooter at valkyrie.net
Mon May 20 04:01:36 EDT 2002

You wrote:
> [...]

Not many, but I have been really interrested in developing text games such
as LW type games for Linux. The problem I've found is most game api require
xlibs or in many cases even need to be run under x.
However, I have a twenty-one style game written for Linux I wrote a couple
of years ago when Iwas first learning c++.
If you are interrested in obtaining sj21 I'll send it to you. The
programming in it was sloppy, but it is stable, and works.
I recently went in and fixed the bugs, but have thought about rewriting it
in the future.