interesting experiment.

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Mon May 20 03:27:01 EDT 2002

awwwwwwww shucks :-) that at least cheers me up emensely.
It's not just this list; it seems that the new breed of IT people aren't
like us oldschool bunch.
I remember the net before the world wide web; when archie
was the search tool of choice. I don't want to go back
to those days; but it is interesting to reflect on.

Regards, Kerry.