Get Out Of Jail Free!

Deedra Waters curi0315 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon May 20 00:53:01 EDT 2002

Janina,  maybe we should  leave gnopernicus out of this for now?  You make
it sound like this will be a great thing, and who knows, maybe it will,
but the problem I'm seeing with that right  now is 1, we don't have any
info on it, and 2 your comment about control and alt keys has apparrently
confused someone