interesting experiment.

Ed Barnes edbarnes at anomaly.2y.net
Sun May 19 23:44:04 EDT 2002

Hi ther buddy, I think something's strange there but I don't think we'll
agree on what's so strange, one hint, it has nothing to do with 20
letter commands vs shift f10 and check boxes.
 Octavian I am relatively new to Linux myself so can understand the fact
that there are growing pains, remember that Linux is like anything else
you try, it takes time to learn and perfect your skill and you will get
out of Linux what you put into learning about it. So, it seems you've
taken alot but you've not given much with regard to the amount of effort
you've expended.
Don't know about any other listers here but if you are going to
continually send messages making excuses for this and or that to the list
and  not contribute in any other way other than to complain my next
project as a relative Linux newbie will be learning procmail and you
Octavian will be filter #1.
Hope I've not offended anyone with this note including you Octavion and if
I have I'm sorry, the reality in my case is that I'm someone who tells
things as I see them and if someone doesn't lime me or what I've said as a
rsult I can live with that.