interesting experiment.

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at home.ro
Sun May 19 22:05:05 EDT 2002

No, I was talking exactly about that thing.
I need to make CGI programs that are portable to more OS's. That's why I
need a good text editor.
I don't need a word processor, for formatting documents, printing, etc. I
need it only for a simple ascii text.
I've seen more messages telling that there are a lot of good text editors,
but I haven't seen any example.
So I am using pico now.

Teddy,
orasnita at home.ro