interesting experiment.

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at home.ro
Sun May 19 21:57:09 EDT 2002

Please enlighten me.
I never used the Jaws cursor in the new HTML help  format under Windows.
Select an item in the tree view, press enter, then press F6 and it will
automaticly start reading that help item. It is a simple HTML file there,
and it works exactly as simple as Internet Explorer.
You don't need the Jaws cursor at all.

You needed the Jaws cursor only for some bad designed help files in the old
.hlp format.
Now in the new .chm format, you don't have any problems.

But this doesn't matter too much. Please tell me how to navigate the man
pages.
I type man mv, for example.
It starts to print all the help file, but maybe I want to move with a page
up then down, etc.

I know this is possible. Thanks.
Teddy,
orasnita at home.ro