interesting experiment.

Deedra Waters curi0315 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun May 19 16:34:48 EDT 2002

I think that most people know how to search for things on the internet. I
 think you need to stop and think about the fact that not all people are
good at finding things and that's why we ask for help. If I could find all
of the answers to my problems, I wouldn't be asking.:p  Before you start
treating new people like their idiots, try to remember that we're all
different, we all learn in different ways, and sometimes we miss stuff.