emacspeak

brian Moore admin at bmoore.yi.org
Sun May 19 16:10:22 EDT 2002

HI all. thanks for the help.  will play with this stuff and see how I
make out.  i think I can get this going and if I can get e-mail and w3
browsing working, I can finally scrap windows on my main work station.
still have to keep a box around and play with it enough not to forget
how to support it at work but can loose it at home for the most part
which would be really cool.
thanks.  brian.