interesting experiment.

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sun May 19 14:41:59 EDT 2002

> On Sun, May 19, 2002 at 05:59:58PM +0800, Kerry Hoath wrote:

> > Maybe I am becoming disalusioned, but it seems so many people these days have
> > no desire to know how things work, I mean really work.

Kerry:

I suspect some of this desire to remain ignorant becomes more
prevalent when something becomes more popular. But, please don't
become disillusioned with us here on this list. I'm sure I'm not
the only one that really appreciates your thoughtful and precise
posts. Your name comes up frequently in my saved folders because
of the knowledge and support you've provided here. I just want
you know that I, for one, appreciate you.