interesting experiment.

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Sun May 19 07:27:17 EDT 2002

Hi all,

Sheesh, I'm not supposed to know this stuff.  Somebody correct me if
I'm wrong!  First, go to the Emacspeak site and read up on how to
install Emacspeak.

Then, make sure you've installed the GCC libraries for Linux in your
distribution.  I think that's what they're called.  Next, I suggest
writing to O'Reilly and getting their book on Learning Emacs.  In
there, I think it's chapter 11 or 12 is a whole chapter on how to
program in Emacs.

Good God, a good text editor, "sanctified feces" I like that
expression, Bill, thank you!  He wants a good text editor.  I think
Emacs would fill the bill nicely.  Now some folks would argue for VI,
but I like Emacs.

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons