interesting experiment.

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Sun May 19 07:19:17 EDT 2002

Hi all,

Hmmmmm, I just saw titles in a certain place for about five books on
CGI scripting language.  I think if you do a search on CGI
documentation, maybe ask O'Reilly publishing to help you, things like
that, you will find the info you need.

Unfortunately, Teddy, I'm not a programmer.  I don't programm
computers.  But others on this list do.  If you can ask specific
questions about CGI programming and PERL, I'm sure you will find help.

We're willing to help you, but if you sit there and say, "Waaa, nobody
will help me..."  That will not make us willing to do that.  So start
reading and begin asking questions.

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons