interesting experiment.

Toby Fisher toby_fisher at bigfoot.com
Sun May 19 00:31:16 EDT 2002

On Sun, 19 May 2002, Octavian Rasnita wrote:

> Why "not bad?"
> Wouldn't be better "The best" which is Jaws under Windows?
>
> I would like something "the best" under Linux  that work with software
> sinthesizers.

So go write it, or find someone who can/will.  That's what Linux is all
about.  I would hazard a guess that around 95% if not more of all software
for Linux was originally written because someone, usually the author,
wanted/need ed it and couldn't find a suitable alternative.  Even most of
the kernel drivers were written that way, someone asked for support for a
given driver, or the author(s) of the driver needed it, so wrote it.

Cheers.

Toby Fisher	Email: toby at g0ucu.freeserve.co.uk
Tel.: +44(0)1480 417272	Mobile: +44(0)7974 363239
ICQ: #61744808