possible sollution

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at home.ro
Sat May 18 20:27:29 EDT 2002

Hi,

First, what authorization floppy do you have?
Teledisk can create images only of SQCPS authorization  floppies, not
Everlock ones.
If your authorization  creates a folder named JFW.cps, then you have an
SQCPS authorization. It is the newer one.
Everlock is not used by Jaws anymore (for the newer versions).

After you start Teledisk, choose copy floppy to file,  press enter, then in
the next screens, choose to copy both sides, normal compression.
Make sure it is not selected to copy DOS mode.

There is a configuration program for Teledisk. Have you tried it?
It is used for some floppy disk drives that are not compatible by default
with Teledisk.
And, do you have the version 2.23? I think it is the last.

If it doesn't work, you may need to try on another computer.
Good luck!
Teddy,
orasnita at home.ro