possible sollution

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at home.ro
Sat May 18 20:16:40 EDT 2002

What does it mean to encourage?
Can I  make an online course for those who want learning how to crack
software?
They don't want to crack, and they won't use a pirated version, but they
want to learn only.
Is it illegal to learn?

It was just an example. Unfortunately I don't know so many things about
software development to be able  to crack something which is a little
harder...
Teddy,
orasnita at home.ro