Mandrake 8.2 Coming soon.

Thomas Ward slingshooter at valkyrie.net
Sat May 18 05:18:27 EDT 2002

Hello, everyone. As of 3:30 AM. Saturday morning I successfully made a
Speakup setup diskette for Mandrake 8.2.
I expect once I get Mandrake 8.2 fully configured, installed, I will prepare
some kernel rpms, and setup disks for general distrobution.
I feel in the next couple of weeks or so Linux Mandrake 8.2 will probably be
the next distrobution to be Speakup enabled.
I'm really new at this so alot of testing and trials are currently in order
before I release the final rpms/diskette images.
Just thought I'd let everyone know what is in the works.