nic at real cheap price

Ed Barnes edbarnes at anomaly.2y.net
Fri May 17 22:44:13 EDT 2002

Hi there, another deal that isn't bad though it isn't as good as that
deal on realtech's is at www.ncix.com if you are a member d-link
dfe-530tx 10/100 pci nics are $13.50 and that's cdn.
Shipping is quite reasonable too.
Sales tax is only 7% for people who order from that site as well because
the site does business from British Colombia where there's no provincial
sales tax.
Hope this is helpful to some on list.
Have a good week-end all!

Ed Barnes
E-mail edbarnes at anomaly.2y.net or ebarnes1 at warp.nfld.net
Ph (home) 709-596-3165 or (cell) 709-683-6085
http://anomaly.2y.net
"Money will buy you a pretty good dog, but it won't buy the wag of his
tail." --- unknown