possible sollution

Cecil H. Whitley cwhitley at ec.rr.com
Fri May 17 21:37:59 EDT 2002

Hi Greg,
It is not my intent to impose the laws of the U.S. upon Canada (or anywhere
else for that matter), I was merely providing my opinion and the reasons
behind it.  I tried to be polite and not infrindge upon anyone elses right
to free speech (which by the way is also guarenteed by the U.S.
constitution).  As noted in my original post, the impact (if any) is and
would be restricted to those members of the list within the borders of the
U.S.  I assumed I was clear on that point because I am quite aware of where
the "home" of the list is.

Cecil