possible sollution

Erik Heil eheil at rcn.com
Fri May 17 18:27:43 EDT 2002

Hey Igor,
What you may want to look at is just doing a dump of the disk, byte by byte.
What I'm thinking of is a utility that uses /dev/fd0 or another mount point
as input and then will write the results to standard output.  Sort of like a
bin or raw image in other words.  Such a utility would not be hard at all to
construct.  Problem is, I'll have to find the time to write it.  Anyone
wanna work on this project?  Ether e-mail Igor igueths at attbi.com or me at
eheil at rcn.com.
--Erik