interesting experiment.

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Fri May 17 15:10:46 EDT 2002

I'd hate to be the killjoy here as well, but what Greg says is rather
ture. I really don't think we would want folks to see this list as a
list of pirates or something. Ay ain't got nothing' against any of it
mind you, but really I suspect the threads are tredding on some unstable
ground.
I would also say that if folks who are seriously interested in this
subject might bring unwanted attention to this list and you can bet this
list is much to valuable to invite problem.s

So, keep burnin' disks my friends and have a beer.

Scott