xwindows

jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov
Fri May 17 14:23:15 EDT 2002

Hi Janina,
Well, Java support would be nice and it really should handle frames and
tables.  I do like the ability in Internet Exploder to be able to tab
and shift-tab through links.  At home though, the only thing I normally
use WINDOWS for is Kurzweil 1000.  I'd guess that I spend 98% of my time
on Linux.

     Jim Wantz WB0TFK