Consensus opinion required - was 'more worms'

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at home.ro
Thu May 16 21:55:30 EDT 2002

Yes that's great.

Teddy,
orasnita at home.ro

----- Original Message -----
From: "Erik Heil" <eheil at rcn.com>
To: <speakup at braille.uwo.ca>
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2002 4:24 AM
Subject: Re: Consensus opinion required - was 'more worms'

Actually, Gnome 2.0 will have accessibility built in, as in support for
braille displays and software synths I think.  I also believe that its safe
to say that they might use Festival which is the best open-source software
synth available out there.  I know for a fact that I'll be really excited to
see what Gnome is like and also KDE 3.x or whatever version will have such
accessibility build in.