interesting story

Erik Heil eheil at rcn.com
Thu May 16 18:58:56 EDT 2002

Just a thought here regarding the HJ authorization disks.  We need to find
where the errors are hard coded into the filesystem, then we could create a
usable version and possibly use dd to create the media.  Who knows, if we're
very good at this, we may even be able to create our own NT authorizations.
This depends on what flag values are actually set in the authorization file.