Consensus opinion required - was 'more worms'

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Thu May 16 15:48:15 EDT 2002

So you using that pc as an example of your lerning has nothing to
do with Linux or Windows.  YOu just threw it in for the hell of it.
 The fact is that if the power failed on it it would not have made
a difference whether it had Linux or Windows on it.

Speaking of making good Linux boxes.  My old p133 with 32 megs of ram
and a 1 gb hard drive has much better use now than it ever did when I
had windows on it.  If runs windows 95 on it but that is not supported
any mor.  However I can easily put on it kernel 2.4.18 and use it as a
very nice client machine under Linux.  How about that?

Ameer Armaly said the
following on Thu, May 16, 2002 at 03:35:00PM -0400: