Consensus opinion required - was 'more worms'

'Georgina' gena at gena-j.net
Thu May 16 13:06:11 EDT 2002

Hi

Just trying to catch up with my mail and I'm surprised of who this
thread has been treated.  I having moved all my mail handling over to a
Debian box, won't be infected by the current viruses.  I was just
attempting to establish some common sense and care for those who take an
interest in GNU/Linux.

Obviously, others have different ideas.  Please ramble on about MS
products and web sites but stop taking the piss and generate another
subject heading.

Gena

Have your say:
Blindness Advocacy and Self Help Online www.bashonline.org

Please don't send me MS Word documents, see
http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html

Personal Contact Details:
E-mail: gena at gena-j.net WWW: http://www.gena-j.net ICQ: 144169465