Consensus opinion required - was 'more worms'

Toby Fisher toby_fisher at bigfoot.com
Wed May 15 22:54:03 EDT 2002

On Wed, 15 May 2002, Charles Hallenbeck wrote:

> Thanks, Igor -
>
> I was not aware of that, although it does not surprise me. I do
> not use Windows here - I have no MS products at all on this
> machine. My HD has a DOS partition but it is the Caldera OpenDOS
> (DR DOS) and not MS.

Yeah, I can honestly say that I haven't used MS DOS since v3.3 that was on
an old college lap top.

hen I got my first 486, I asked for no operating system, and installed
NWDOS as it was at the time.  Then, when my lap top arrived with MSDOS and
Win3.11 pre-installed, I trashed it and put NWDOS7 on that as well.

Cheers.

Toby Fisher	Email: toby at g0ucu.freeserve.co.uk
Tel.: +44(0)1480 417272	Mobile: +44(0)7974 363239
ICQ: #61744808