tootorials was Re: xwindowsRe: Speakup digest, Vol 1 #1511 - 10 msgs

Thomas Ward slingshooter at valkyrie.net
Wed May 15 19:11:48 EDT 2002

Hi, Igor. The way I see it tootorials can be broken down into catogories.
One cd can be about using Speakup, bash, and common applications such as
pine, mutt, lynx, nano, etc. After all those apps don't change across Linux
distributions.
Then, each distribution can have its own installation setup guide such as
Red Hat, Slackware, and Debian.
I am also at work attempting to Speakup enable  Mandrake 8.2 and we will see
if that goes on the list.

From: Igor
 Gueths <
igueths at attbi.com