Consensus opinion required - was 'more worms'

Charles Hallenbeck hallenbeck at valstar.net
Wed May 15 11:55:49 EDT 2002

Hi Kerry,

No question about it, things would be a whole lot better if
nobody sent html emails - I only wanted to point out that many
html emails can readily be handled by pine (and perhaps other
mail readers) and also that html email comes with and without
viruses as do plain text emails - banning html is no protection
against viruses.

Chuck