Consensus opinion required - was 'more worms'

'Georgina' gena at gena-j.net
Wed May 15 10:06:27 EDT 2002

Hi

Well I believe that GNU/Linux is becoming more popular as developers
such as those with Redhat and Mandrake with their superb installers,
will attract the attention of hackers who wish to be destructive to
write viruses that can infect Unix type systems.  Perhaps the antivirus
software producers are just using psychology but over the past year,
they're producing their products to run under Unix type systems and more
have appeared on the market.

I understand that the structure is suposed to be more solid but that's
no reason to be complacent.  If someone wants to get in they will do so.

Gena

Blindness Advocacy and Self Help Online www.bashonline.org