Consensus opinion required - was 'more worms'

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Tue May 14 16:11:25 EDT 2002

Why should it be up to the listowner to do this.  Why can't people
just be responsible?

Is every one too lazy to change their client to plain text?

Erik Heil
said the following on Tue, May 14, 2002 at 04:01:42PM -0400:
> I totally agree.  I vote for plain text instead of HTML.  If this becomes a
> problem in the future, it wouldn't be hard at all to implement a perl script
> that stripts all HTML tags from incoming messages.  Such a script would
> obviously be implemented through Mailman.
> Erik heil eheil at rcn.com

If you perceive that there are four possible ways in which a procedure can
go wrong, and circumvent these, then a fifth way will promptly develop.
Raul A. Gallegos - http://www.asmodean.net