cd burner

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Tue May 14 15:50:02 EDT 2002

Hi Randy. Have you read the Cd writing howto? Is your cd burner your only
Cd drive? Or do you have another cdrom drive that is ide/atapi or scsi?
Since my cd burner is ide/atapi with scsi emulation running, my syntax is
something like: cdrecord -v -eject -audio -dev=0,0,0 track1.wav track2.wav
etc. You might want to read the cdrecord manpage for more info on syntaxes
you can use. Hope this helps.

Gates go to hell, your OS is waiting for you there!