Hoax virus was Re: more worms

Adam Myrow myrow at eskimo.com
Mon May 13 19:02:56 EDT 2002

I got a warning about that hoax at work.  That's really dirty!  With all
these real viruses doing real damage, somebody takes advantage of people's
ignorance and has them deleting part of their system.  With all these
viruses going around, I sometimes wonder if the antivirus software vendors
perhaps write viruses in their spare time so they can sell more software?
Maybe I'm being paranoid, but there are just too many viruses out there to
be believed!  Between that and spam, I'm just about to lose my mind!