Run in DOS mode.

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Mon May 13 14:48:25 EDT 2002

This is about the 300th time I've got klez in about a month.  Must be pretty
popular.  Looking forward to finally getting linux running so I don't have
to worry as much about the virus threat. Wouldn't it be nice if gates built
antivirus software into winblows? But now that I think about it, would I
really trust any antivirus software from microsoft?