Run in DOS mode.

Charles Hallenbeck hallenbeck at valstar.net
Mon May 13 09:05:08 EDT 2002

I too have been plagued with a swarm of those things in the last
week or so. They all seem to have the same structure, but
different apparent senders and different subject lines, all
seeming very credible. There is an attachment that is usually
described with the mimetype audio/x-midi or audio/x-wav, but
which is really a DOS/Windows executable with extension .exe or
.scr
I got eight such items in a 24 hour period from my ex-wife's
return path address, all with the same structure but with
different apparent originators and subjects. Cindy is a Windows
user - it is a good thing we have accepted our differences or I
would be really upset at the wrong things! <smile>

Chuck

Visit me at http://www.valstar.net/~hallenbeck