redhat 7.3installation

brian Moore admin at bmoore.yi.org
Mon May 13 06:30:11 EDT 2002

HI all.  I seem to be getting the error that a few other people
reported last week when installing the redhat 7.3 from the iso images
on the ftp site where the installation crashes immediately after
selecting the keyboard.  when I try and select the speakup or speakup
lt keyboards, anaconda exits with an error.  I am booting from a boot
disk and not from the cd and can't figure a way around this one.  I
guess I oculd try another system but wonder if anyone has gotten around
it.

thanks.  Brian.