Redhat 7.3 install

Darrell Shandrow nu7i at azboss.net
Sun May 12 12:43:07 EDT 2002

Hi Richard,

Yes!  RedHat 7.3 installation replaced the Kernel; thus Speakup is no
longer running.  Hopefully, a new modified installation set of RedHat (for
7.3) will be avail soon for new installers, and some sort of upgrade path,
or carefully documented procedures, will be available for
upgraders.  Unfortunately, I just haven't had sufficient time to handle
anything like that myself...

Regards.

At 08:12 AM 5/12/2002 -0500, you wrote:

>Well,
>
>I went through the install process and chose the upgrade option.  Everything
>went well and I got what appears to be a good upgrade.  There is only one
>problem, that being that when I tried rebooting the system, I got no speech.
>
>Anyone have any idea as to what might have happened?
>

>It is better to give than to receive. don't believe me, just ask a boxer.
>
>Richard

Best regards,
Darrell Shandrow
Access technology consulting / network and UNIX         systems administration.