slight dns confusion again

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Sat May 11 02:20:45 EDT 2002

I did change the serial numbers.  As to your other question I'm not
sure what you are trying to ask.    the sprintbbd.net are the only
authoritive name servers for my domain.   What upstream servers are
you referring to?

Cecil H. Whitley said the following on Fri, May 10,
2002 at 10:53:03PM -0400:
> Hi,
> Did you remember to change the serial numbers when you made the change?
> Also, did your upstream dns change their a records for the nameserver(s)?
> Regards,
> Cecil

If you perceive that there are four possible ways in which a procedure can
go wrong, and circumvent these, then a fifth way will promptly develop.
Raul A. Gallegos - http://www.asmodean.net