cd burner

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Fri May 10 21:30:46 EDT 2002

Hi Randy. To get the exact error, do cdparanoia -B > error.txt. This will output whatever error you received to error.txt. Then post it to the list and someone possibly I can have a look at it. You can however substitute the command line for cdparanoia with whatever you used, just remember to include the > filename.txt, ehre filename is something like error.txt.