Any plans to release new synthesizers?

Ameer Armaly Ameer_Armaly at hotmail.com
Fri May 10 15:33:51 EDT 2002

Two things:
The dectalk pc is supported by emacspeak, but you need a special colonel
driver, and I heard it won't compile unless you have a 2.2x colonel.
Also, I heard of some sort of accent emulator driver for the keynote, so you
could run it as an accent sa.
HTH
PS: don't even bother with one of those bns's.
Wait for a new packmate pda.
Of course, they'll use win ce, which is by microsoft <big wide grin>.