Why does it need that much hard disk space?

jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov
Fri May 10 13:49:49 EDT 2002

Hi Ann amd Toby,
Ann, Bill Acker has told you this--and apparently you didn't fully
believe him.  Redhat has a full text mode installation option--I don't
know how more plain this statement can be.  Secondly, you can do a
custom installation with Redhat which is neither Workstation or Server.
I think its unfair to tar Redhat because you had bad experiences with
versions many revisions back.

    Jim