Why does it need that much hard disk space?

TALMAGE at somtel.com TALMAGE at somtel.com
Fri May 10 09:44:52 EDT 2002

Hi,

Yes Red Hat provides a good deal of GUI related apps, but they still have
the text based apps as well.  This just provides flex ability for the end
users.  The 1 pitfall here however is due to the gui apps and the numerous
languages supported by the Red Hat installation set, have swelled it to a 4
disk set.

Dave