iso image

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Thu May 9 16:53:02 EDT 2002

Hi all. Don't know if my previous post on this was missed or what, but
here goes. Is Bill maintaining the Debian iso image? Please correct me if
I am wrong on this. Also, I am interested in helping out to update that
image to the
2.4.18 kernel. As far as I know, that iso is not actively maintained. As a
result, the kernel it has is a 2.2.18 kernel. I am just looking to make it
easier for people that are installing Debian for the first time with
Speakup, and make it so they don't have to rebuild their kernel to get the
most out of their system. Does anyone want me to go through with this? I
would like to get some feedback, either positive or
negative on this. Thanks!