Installing RH 7.3

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Thu May 9 15:07:55 EDT 2002

Tommy:

Can you try booting from the floppy with the CD ROM drive open?
In other words, can you boot the installation if the floppy
cannot immediately find the CD ROM?

The result should be a screen that asks where the installation
disks are. It should offer CD ROM and Hard Drive as two options.

When I burned my CDR with the boot.img as the boot file, I had
already used dd to create the three iso images on my hard
drive--which is where I installed from. I had no further
dificulty with the install other than the very annoying cursoring
problem noted previously.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development