RH 7.3 install

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Thu May 9 12:58:58 EDT 2002

Hi, Tommy:

Yes, I did succeed installing, but I also had to deal with the
same two problems you described.

The cursor thing is a real shame. This is regression, not
progress, because this problem is new.

As for the Anaconda error--are you booting off the CD ROM? That's
what I was doing, and it seems to be the source of the problem.
Try booting with a floppy.

I didn't have my floppy with me, so I burned a CD ROM with just
the floppy image. That got my install going.